BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TAGGED FOR CHARITY

I was tagged by Raden Galoh and Zlaa who were tagged by Abg Idham in Idham's blog . BY 26th August ( his birthday ) he's planning to to have 100 bloggers who complete this meme and each meme is worth RM127 and 100 ~ RM10000 which he will donate to this orphanage. Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.


The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*



1. A person is only as good as ....... he makes my life happy.

2. Friendship is always ...... lighting up my days.

3. To love is to........ feel great about yourself and your lover.

4. Money makes me...... rushing to spend it until I'm broke.

5. I miss ...... listening to my late grandpa's bedtime stories ...kisah Pak Pandir, kisah ibubapa yang punya anak 40 orang etc.

6. My way of saying I care is by ..... kissing /praising them no matter when and where.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by...... treating them nicely.

8. Pick the flowers when....... when they're halfway blooming so that you can keep them long.

9. To love someone is to......... accept him as he is.

10. Beauty is..... in your heart.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was...... I fell off my bike while coming back from school in the evening , it was raining heavily and nobody stopped to help me but luckily no cars ran unto me.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember....... the magical moment of delivering my first baby.

13. I am most happy when ....... my family members are here with me.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ....... being a supermom.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change........ nothing .

16. If smiles were...... to stop the war in Palestine ....then I would love to see everybody in this world to always smile 24/7.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could........ just be friends to everyone in this world.

18. If you want to ..... be part of the world........then you have to get to know the world first.

19. Money is not everything but....... for me it's no life without money.

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is...... to stand and face the holy Kaabah .

21. I smile when........ I achieve something in my life.

22. When I am happy, I....... smile a lot.

23. If only I don't have to ...... sleep, then... I'll drive up and down the baldy mountains here all night long.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was.... kissing my daughter who just came back for holidays.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"... Sarinah , The Makcik Blogger's Biography....."

26. One thing I must do before I die is..... to pray with my full 100% concentration just to Allah The AlMighty.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ........ I have given my birthday present to Idham and see his smile widely spread to the orphans, InsyaAllah.


Alhamdulillah, I've done my part. I'd like to tag the following new bloggers...:

maya , sofie, hazimin, suweileh family , saffaa and my long time buddy...sifu traveller..........

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam Kak Rina, thank you for doing the meme...hopefully Birthday Abg Id this year will be more meaningful...

Love you #26 too...has been a challenge for me Kak!

Take care.

MAMAMIA said...

NO 20 - I have yet to experienced that. Envy you...
No 26 - susah kan...

J.T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.T. said...

Sorry ... that was me earlier. Needed to correct something. :)

No.13 - that's so you! I can feel it in your sharings. And I like No. 14 - Way to go supermom! You do it well. :)

Unknown said...

loveujordan rina....:)

ah nice....simply nice...thanks a million for sharing ur thoughts, ur values, ur inspirations and ur kindness. Ur contribution will go a long way...

this meme will be binded along with others...and will be handed to the orphanage....hopefully it will help to spread some cheer and happiness.

most touching and humbling moments for me too....to be there in front of the Kaabah! tak pernah tak nangis...bila ke sana.

many thanks again...

pls continue in encouraging others to do the same...

idham

silversarina said...

raden galoh,

Thanks to you too.

#26 is something the hardest for me to do.


++++++++++++


mamamia,


InsyaAllah your time will come , being in the holyland is so precious !!

silversarina said...

j.t.,


Being a mom and a housewife for so long, I'm missing my family members from time to time...last summer was the time we were all together but not this year , next year ..maybe...

Thanks for supporting me being a supermom... ( not really actually :P )

silversarina said...

Idham,


Glad that you're cheering up the orphans on your birthday and may Allah bless you and your family for being so generous ...murah rezeki tahun depan boleh donate lagi, InsyaAllah.