BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

THe MYSTERY REMAINS.....

Last night I planned to have my blog updated but with a lot of things happened yesterday , I just couldn’t concentrate to write any entry…I ended up deleting what I had written twice…..one with only a few lines of words I my self didn’t really understand..the second one was even worse…I stopped after just a few words …..my mind wasn’t there….I went blank of what actually I wanted to write….

So, here I am , still very early in the morning ..still trying to pour down something into my blog….. Let’s see………

Looking at this time of the year…many grab the chance of school and summer holidays to be in Makkah ….. I’d like to share my unforgettable experiences while I was there….

I remember two scenarios that took place in the holy land Makkah sometime ago when I was there performing my umrah . These two incidents for me really made me wonder and then eccept the fact that it is indeed true that only ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY knows what inside my heart and my mind…. Here it goes….


INCIDENT NO 1

It’s been a hot day outside Masjidil Haram and I noticed everytime I was on my way to the masjid, an old was always sitting down not far from the Fatah Gate and when it’s almost time to pray, he would drag himself ( he couldn’t walk ) into the entrance of the masjid to pray. Sometimes I saw a man offered to carry him into the masjid…one thing I I learned, he wasn’t a beggar…not like many other handicapped adults and children who roamed around the masjid begging for money…he was just not that kind of person, he sat outside the masjid with tasbih in his hands and his mouth never stopped zikr to Allah.

One day , I was very clear with my niat to donate just 5 riyals to that old man…just 5 riyals ..the amount that I was sincere to donate while I was on my way back to my hotel..that’s my plan and my 100% niat was to get reward from Allah ….



I put a 5 riyals ( for donation ) note and a 50 ( to buy something ) riyals note in my pocket and headed to the masjid together with my kids, Sumayyah and Izzat (izzat was only 3 at that time so he always followed me around )…. We were quite late and were able to follow the imam by praying very close to the main door..near the security /policemen…. At that moment I took a glance of that old man ..he was praying just next to us..( we were on the left side and he was on the right side of the main gate )… When we were just started to pray, an arab moman and her daughter( almost the same height like sumayyah ) joined our ‘ saf’..the mother prayed beside me and the girl stood beside sumayyah….. right after saying our salams…those two arabs got off and left……

As I planned I wanted to donate the money to that old man before leaving the masjid….. I searched for the money in my pocket and I did it several times.. I could feel there’s only ONE note left in my pocket…I took it out and the only note left was the 50 riyals note…the 5 riyals or donation was gone…

How could it be ??????
I told Sumayyah that I couldn’t find the 5 riyal note which I was very sure it was there in my pocket…..

Then I remember something…….It must be it !!! That arab lady who prayed beside me..

I remember when I was in the sujud position I could feel something moving somewhere around my pocket but the movement was so gentle/subtle just like very small finger-like object and it happened in just 2/3 seconds..that’s it…Once again I told sumayyah about the feeling that I thought would be the case, she then told me she also lost her tissue (she had runny nose that day ) that she put in her pocket and she could also felt a little-finger ‘touch’ in her pocket while praying….

I made the conclusion those arab mother and daughter were pro thieves which made the masjid as their banks to ‘withdraw’ money…Well , that little girl wasn’t that lucky…she only withdrew a wet-mucus tissue….hehehehe……..

I then waited for my darling at the entrance and I borrowed 5 riyals from him and donated the money to that old arab man and I could still see his face smiling with full of joy receiving that 5 riyals…..At that time I was also full of happiness knowing that I had completed my mission..but a bit disappointed…not with my own money….
I then told my darling about how I had intended to donate 5 riyals to that man and that the money had gone.....my darling didn't say anything......

The moral of the story….It happened almost a decade ago but I am still searching for the moral of the incident….

Was I too stingy to only donate 5 riyals instead of the 50 note ???
I just couldn’t donate that 50 because I still had many stuff that I’d like buy for souvenirs ……….

Why did the lady steal only the 5 riyal and not the 50 riyals ???
My niat was to donate the 5 riyal and the thief took it from me…was it because I didn’t really have the intention to donate afterall ???
No, I was at that time 100% sure with my whole heart to give the money to that old man…

Was my money not 'clean ' ???

I got that money from my teachings..... I love teaching all my life .......

In the conclusion I regarded that episode of mystery could only be answered by THE ALL KNOWING ALLAH …..ALLAH KNOWS EVERY SINGLE THING HAPPENS TO US…NOBODY CAN DENY….

Incident No 2…….to be continued sometime later this month………

Have a great day !!!!!!!!!!

20 comments:

simah said...

Allahualam...

cant wait to read ur next story...

u r lucky to be able to go to the holy land... for people like me.. takat boleh mimpi la for now.. though one day i hope to go there too :0)..boleh akak tolong doakan saya?

Idham said...

:)rina....terpegun saya membaca...cuba berfikir sendiri...
jawapannya hanya rina dan Allah jua yg tahu...

apa2 pun niat yang baik itu pasti ada ganjaran dari Nya....

thanks for sharing....

idham

MAMAMIA said...

Salam,
U bertuah dah jadi tetamu Allah. Dah lama berangan ke sana, InsyaAllah bila my youngest (will be 3 this Oct), besar sikit kami berhajat dapat sampai. Boleh cerita your experience bawa anak2?

Macam tak percaya kat Mekah pun ada pencopet jugak ya.

silversarina said...

simah,

memang akak serah pada Allah , menentukan apa sebenarnya di sebalik peristiwa kecurian itu...

INsyaAllah suatu hari nanti akan tiba masa simah and anak-anak ke Makkah...Amin.


++++++++++++


Idham,


Sometimes, I jadi confuse , adakah I tak cukup ikhlas masa nak menderma.... padahal rasanya dah lebih confident....terover confident jadi tak ikhlas pulak agaknya...it's something I myself couldn't figure it out...

silversarina said...

mamamia,

Bawak anak-anak tak jadi masalah pun semasa berada di sana...tapi kena lebih pengawasan sebab terlalu ramai manusia di sana...

Ada 2 orang ahli group I masa tu, beg mereka yang berisi paspot 'lesap' selepas angkat kepala dari sujud ( letak beg depan kepala ).. diaorang solat betul2 depan dan dekat dengan kaabah..so jangan heran kalau pencuri bermaharajalela di serata dunia sedangkan depan baitullah pun pencuri sanggup mencuri....

Selamat menjejakkan kaki ke kota suci Makkah, InsyaAllah.

mommy said...

baca entry nie tiba2 teringat peristiwa tu.smpai skrg still ingat lagi pakcik yang bonggol tu.kesian sgt tgk die.tiap kali time balik mesjid mata mesti melilau carik pakcik tu.waktu tu kecik lagi.setakat tgk jelaa..
maybe apa yang tersirat hanya Dia yang tahu.
p/s: kesian budak tu ek dpt tisu hingus.xpe..wat souvenir..heh heh

J.T. said...

It is strange, isn't it? Sometimes things happen and you still cannot find the moral of the incident.

I read somewhere long ago (forgot who sent me that story) that when you lose money, it is usually because someone else needs it more than you do. I don't know about pickpockets la.. that one I have no explanation. hehe Maybe they resort to doing that because they too need to live.

Maybe that happened because two people needed help that day instead of one. :) Only God knows.

The.Libyaman said...

misteriiiiiiii...
nk share jugak lah kisah duit nie
lepas melontar,musim haji tahun 98
saya memang dah pokai habis sebab duit ada pada mak yg kebetulan buat haji dari Malaysia bersama arwah abah. diorang gerak ngan Tabung Haji. saya pulak sekumpulan dengan student2 dr satu negeri nie yg mmg kurang sgt mesranya dgn org mcm saya.tapi tebalkan juga muka nak pinjam lagi 10 riyal. saya cuma ada 5 aje sedangkan tambang naik GMC ke Haram ialah 15 riyal.diorang kata xde n x cukup. saya dh periksa habis memang saya ada 5 riyal aje kt belt hijau yg saya pinjam dari kawan nie.seme poket saya dah periksa mana tahu kot terselit,tp memang xde.saya jalan kaki dari Jamrat balik ke Mekah, dari pukul 10 pagi sampai lebih kurang 1 suku Ya Allah 2 kali saya berhenti tidur tepi jalan. Letih x tahu nk cakap. mujur ramai lagi orang yg jalan kaki. duit 5 riyal saya gunakan untuk beli air kat tgh jalan.sampai Haram lepas siap tawaf seme saya terus cari arwah abah di hotel nak ambik duit.masa nak masukkan duit dalam poket belt hijau ni tiba2 saya jumpa plak lg 2 keping duit 10 riyal + 1 riyal baki lepas beli air. Ya Salam! Mengapalah duit nie boleh ada waktu tu dan dari mana datangnya pulak saya pun x tahu. yg penting memang saya dah confirm saya hanya ada 5 riyal saja waktu di Mina.

silversarina said...

princess dear,

Rasanya ada lagi tak that pakcik kat kawasan masjidil haram tu ?? Hope he's doing okay.....


++++++++++++


j.t.,


How thoughtful of you.... TQ.

Now at least I would feel at ease a little bit .... may be what you said is true...two people were really in need of help at that moment.....only God knows...

silversarina said...

babazahra',

Memang misteri .... tak tau nak cari jawapan kat mana.... tulah bezanya you dari tak de duit jadi ada....rezeki sebab ikhlas sanggup berpanas jalan kaki berbatu-batu jauhnya..... akak dari ada jadi tak de.....rasa macam ada yang tak kena dengan diri ini..puas muhasabah diri namun tak tahu di mana silapnya...tapi memang sukar nak lupakan peristiwa ni walaupun dah sepuluh tahun berlalu..... akak simpulkan Allah sahaja Yang Maha Mengetahui...

TQ for sharing........

fizz said...

semuga satu hari nanti kami akan jejak kaki ke sana inshaAllah..

zino said...

la.. fizah tu zino yg tulis.. tak perasan nama dia masih kat situ hehe

Lee said...

Hi Loveujordan, thats a very unusual story. Sometimes things happen that its hard to understand.
I guess all of us sometimes in life do get these experiences, and our lives become all the more richer for it.
You keep well, Loveujordan. UL.

Pi Bani said...

I would usually just consider all these sort of incidents as tests for me... sabar ke tidak... boleh terima ke tidak...

Been there a few times, once for Haj and 3 times for umrah. Memang seronok... lots of wonderful and mysterious things. All I can say is, every time after I help somebody, no matter how small the deed is, I'd usually have things easy - including dapat cium hajar aswad, with the guard there protecting me! Alhamdulillah...

Anonymous said...

That was unusual. Remains a mystery still.
It reminded me of my Haj. Nanti I share on my blog:)

kakLuna said...

Hadis Abu Hurairah r.a:

Sesungguhnya Rasulullah s.a.w telah bersabda: Ibadat Umrah hingga ibadat Umrah berikutnya adalah kifarat dosa di antara keduanya. Manakala ibadah Haji yang Mabrur iaitu Haji yang diterima, tiada ganjarannya selain dari Syurga. -shahih Muslim

semoga apa jua yang berlaku mendatangkan ganjaran hikmah untuk kak rina.

silversarina said...

fizah@zino,

InsyaAllah akan tiba masanya you and family akan mengunjungi tanah suci Makkah....


+++++++++++++


uncle Lee,

I'm sure you've encountered lots of mysterious incidents throughout your life....

we need to sometimes judge ourselves ...

( I need to finish reading ur latest n3..yesterday I was in a hurry ...hehe )

silversarina said...

Pi Bani,

Fikir semula apa you cakap, memang betul lah... I could remember what came after that....Alhamdulillah. Tq so much.


+++++++++++++


hazia,


tulis lah tentang you dan Haji... mesti banyak pengalaman sebab lama jugak di sana...akak tunggu nak baca ..


++++++++++++++


Kak Luna,


Betul tu luna, setiap apa yang berlaku ada hikmah nya yang memang kadang-kadang kita tak tercapai nak menguraikannya.

Thanks for the hadith...

D said...

Hidup Cikgu!!! Hehe... Allah maha adil dan saksama.

silversarina said...

d ,

yelah tertanya-tanya jugak, adakah I mengajar tak ikhlas ....