BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

OH NO !!!!! IT'S TOO HIGH !!!!!!!!.

It’s really hot today….more than 30 C…… just got back from HSBC at Jabal Hussein for some bank transactions….

While waiting for the transactions to be done….I observed people walking outside the bank, most of them were arab ladies …..

This is summer and most of these arab ladies wear modern and fashionable clothing but I find it a bit odd to see them walking in high heel shoes and matching hand bags with all kinds of ‘tudung’ because they were all covered in black coats and boots during winter and all of the sudden they appear in so colourful model-style clothings.

I didn’t bring my digital camera along so I didn’t have a chance to show the beautiful / not so beautiful arab ladies but even if I had the camera with me I might not be too brave to take their pictures openly, I might zoom in from afar….




Wearing high heel shoes/boots have been their daily habit. Just now when I saw one lady wore a golden metallic high heel shoes matched with a golden metallic hand bag..I asked Izzat

“ Agaknya berapa jauh this lady boleh jalan ?? “

Izzat replied :

“ Entah…takut terpeliot je kaki dia ..”

Amazingly….When we were on our way back from the bank we saw that ‘metallic ‘ lady was already quite far from the bank…..still walking but looked like she’s heading back to the bank… Then I told Izzat….

“ Jauh jugak dia maintain jalan kaki…kalau mama lah pakai kasut tinggi camtu, lama dah terduduk tepi jalan..sure sakit punya.”

Izzat just giggled.



I remember one day Zaid came back from his English class in U of Mu’tah, he was telling me how many arab ladies in his class had their feet and shoes ’ terpeliot’ when they were asked by the lecturer to pick up their exam papers from the lecture-hall stage in front. They couldn’t balance their feet when they came down the stage which had only a few staircases. It was really funny …the whole class were laughing outloud especially the male students…..I laughed too …hehehehe….

I’ve given up wearing’ high-heel’ shoes long ago and the highest that I’ve worn was 2 ½ inches .Now it’s summer time , I’m always in my black snickers , easy and fast to move around….I just don’t care what people say as long as I’m comfortable wearing it.


Well, I guess for those beauty conscious arab ladies , no matter how painful it might be in their sharp-pointed- high-heel shoes as long as they feel great about themselves….

13 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Loveujordan, your post brings to mind this:
Please x'cuse if my Bahasa is wrong or wording sala, I had this long time.
"Kebaya labu kain sutera,
Sutera batik dari Trengganu;
Bencikan anak kenapa didera,
ramai yang kasih ramai menunggu.
Kebaya pendek pontogan ringkas,
manis dipakai si dara sunti;
Ketua tegas lagi tangkas,
Rajin kerja tanpa cuti.
Kebaya pendek potongan serong,
Tinggi lampai rampingnya pinggang;
Mata terlepas hati terkurung,
Menunggu pulang abang berdagang".
I had to learn or memorise quite a few pantuns...strategy for dating lovely Malay ladies, ha ha.
Have a nice day, UL.

NURAZZAH8 said...

tumpang lalu sekejap,

U.lee, wah...tak sangka u pandai juga berpantun.... Ramai tak Malay ladies kat Kanada u dapat pikat?... hehehe

LUJ,
Seumur hidup I tak pernah pakai high heels lebih dari 1 1/2", itu pun yang flat heels, bukan yang tajam meruncing.. I paling takut tak dapat seimbang badan, atau heels yg tajam tu tersangkut kat dlm lubang besi jalan/parit... hehehe .. lepas tu bedebuk..jatuh... Aduish...mesti malu sesangat...
Masa I sekolah, I envy tgk my sister pakai kasut tinggi2 yg heels nya tajam halus meruncing pergi kerja. Pulak tu dia nak bas bukan nya ada kereta... ishk...ishk..mcmn lah dia turun naik bas tuh... Kat rumah selalu melaram dgn kasut dia, tapi tak pernah berani nak pakai keluar...don't want to take the risk... lagi pun I pun mcm u, as long as kita rasa comfortable...biarlah apa orang nak kata..

silversarina said...

Uncle Lee,

Wah... you could still remember such long and beautiful malay pantuns with very classical words...way to go uncle.... any malay lady would be 'cair'(melt) having you recite these pantuns... you got the dating strategy well-planned ... mastermind hah !!

I like the part:
"mata terlepas hati terkurung
menunggu pulang abang berdagang "

thanks for dropping by..

silversarina said...

nurazzah8,

I pun pernah cuba-try pakai kakak I punya kasut tinggi.... Masa dulu masa tengah ramping adalah sekali-sekala I pakai kasut tinggi, siksa jugak jalan walaupun ramping, now, dah body macam ni, kalau pakai high-heel macam you kata takut jatuh bedebuk je , nak bangun bukan senang.... senang pakai yang leper tak de tumit, laju je jalan :)

Lee said...

Hello Loveujordan, when in Rome do...well, you know the rest.
Not easy to date lovely Malay women, makchiks always worried what neighbours will say, what friends will say, ha ha.
By the way, you will not believe this, I had my car tires punctured two or three times (different times of course) once in Setapak KL dating a beautiful Malay SYT and other time in Kampong Bahru or Princess Road KL. Ha ha. I guess some of the young guys around were 'chemburu' if thats the right word? I remember the makcik saw my car tires punctured, she exclaim loudly, "lak hi la, wak hi la....", ha ha, see! I still remember. Ha ha.
But the pakcik very good, he warned whoever, "Aku dapat budak jahat tu, aku bedok betul..", ha ha.
I will buy Ikan kurau salt fish (whole big fish) from Kuantan give to makcik. For Pakcik, couple of Kota Bahru male sarongs. (So got protection from tire punctures, ha ha,)
For the lovely daughter, a Glomesh handbag from Singapore. How to win parents and date their daughters, arhaaa ha ha. (Baik pun saya ta'jadi bankrupt, ha ha)
And of course earlier before go for date spend one hour memorise couple of pantuns....
Hey, I had to compete with all those aspiring P. Ramlee's you know. Ha ha ha. So mesti ada extra strategy la. UL.

Lee said...

Hi Loveujordan, I lupa, minta ma'af tumpang air space here to reply Nurazzah8.
Tidak la, sini ada juga lovely Malay ladies, but they all tiga anak or more, and besides saya suda retired, tengok only, ha ha.
But lots of really GORGEOUS Iranians, Iraqis or Arfahganistan ladies disini, tetapi see their husbands with fierce moustache, I better behave myself, arhaaa ha ha. UL.

Faizah said...

kak sarinah..
izah pun dah lama x pakai kasut yg tumit tinggi ni..semua pakai kasut tutup je..lebih selesa dan sesuai untuk ke sana ke mari..

bag merah tu cantik la pulak..harga berapa satu?..heheh

Anonymous said...

Salam. I tak reti berkasut tumit tinggi. Rasa kekok walaupun kadang2 ada yang berkenan tapi selalunya yang berkenan tak ada-lah yang runcing-runcing. Another thing, betulkah arab ladies suka botox?

silversarina said...

Hi Uncle Lee,

So, you 'bribed' the pakciks and makciks with all kinds of good stuff...that salt fish was surely the big reward.... of course the malay guys were 'cemburu' seeing the macho man with the zoooom machine roaming around the kampong... you should write a book about all these "1001 ways to tackle a sweetheart "....

Have a nice day....our PM is getting married...oh lala!!


++++++++++++


faizabelle79,


Ohh you muda pun tak pakai kasut tinggi....asalkan selesa .... harga hand bag merah tu, entah , akak pun taktau, gambar tu akak ambik dari internet , copy and paste... nanti kalau akak nampak kat kedai akak survey harganya...

silversarina said...

zlaa,

You minat yang runcing-runcing macam the arab ladies..I takut nak pakai takut sakit kat hujung jari....

botox?? nak kata pun tak kena sebab tak pasti.... tapi memang diaorang suka pergi ke salon kecantikan.........beauty concious diaorang ni...

mommy said...

serik2..x nak dah pakai kasut tinggi..one day,i went out to downtown wearing high-heel shoes.konon nak jadi lady la haritu.tgh jalan 3 kali nak terpeliot.sakit2 kaki dibuatnye..baik pakai snickers..

silversarina said...

princess dear,

I pun serik pakai ur high-heel boots yang ada tu, tertonggek-tonggek naik bukit....tak mo dah weii.....

Seksi - mrslingerie said...

hi heel make me feel soooooo sexy and confident

mrshighheel a.k.a mrslingerie