BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Puppy Love , Grandpa Donny....

This morning when I switched the TV channel from BBC News to abc Good Morning America , I was so much filled with joy when I saw my ex- darling singer, Donny Osmond was on air....





Donny Osmond was my no 1 singer when I was in high school and could still remember how my sister and I used to collect donny's photos and we even had our few scrapbooks of his biography and pics .....

In the show this morning he showed a photo of his grandson ...he's a grandfather..oh boy..grandpa donny !!!!





He's cute as he's always be......His voice was still the same, sweet and full of strength. He had launched his new album consisting of the top-hits in yesteryears.....

His humbleness and cheerfulness could still be seen even if he had gone thru such a difficult life for years......

Yes, Donny.. your voice reminded me of my nostalgic 'puppy love ' wonderful magical moment long time ago....

18 comments:

aNIe said...

Donny Osmond...memang penyanyi yang kak lady minat dulu...masih ingat show dia dengan adiknya Marie Osmond...kak lady tak pernah terlepas....mesti tonton tiap2 minggu...seronok...penuh dengan lagu2...tarian & sketsa....

J.T. said...

Oh my... so nostalgic with the background music. Yeah, Donny Osmond was a heart throb for me (when I was young).
Donny grandpa already.. wah! times really have passed so fast.
Thank you Sarimah. Beautiful posting. I stayed till the end of the song. sigh.. miss my old days

J.T. said...

sorry, typo.. Sarinah not Sarimah. ;)

Mama Sarah said...

diaorang adik beradik nampak mesra and humble semua kan?

Anonymous said...

Oopss..my favourite too. Donny still looks young. Marie too. Makin tua makin lawa.

Kak Elle said...

betul tu dulu tak miss show dia org suka tengok gigi mereka yg putih tu bila tersenyum...

tak percaya dia dah jadi grandpa...congrats Donny .... wonder what happen to all his brothers?

KAMATO said...

teringat zaman2 70an dulu

Anonymous said...

Alamak, brought back my childhood memories. Masa tu all the time kat mana2 asyik Donny & Marie Osmond aje. Dah jadi Datuk dia ya?:)

Jo Kontan said...

Hee,.

This N3 reminds me of Along. My # 1 Sister.

Jaman tuu, kalau Donny Osmong kluar kat TV,. maka terjerit-jeritla MakLong..

Eiiiii Donnniiiiiiii...

Makcik Runner said...

i'm a little bit country...
i'm a little bit rock n roll...

pernah dengar lagu nih? i'm sure u had. mmg nostalgic. they, donny & marie used to be my idols back then. their clean goody two shoes image will forever lingers in my heart. tak sangka si donny dah jadi grandpa but he still looks boyishly young kan?

Queen Of The House said...

Oh dear, teringat zaman dulu-dulu!! Masa tu the Donny & Marie Show tak boleh miss. And then I habiskan duit beli Tiger Beat and similar magazines ... such a sweet life :-)

Kalau Donny dah jadi grandpa, kita pun tak lama lagi lah jadi grandparents (at least, YOU dulu!)

Intan said...

oh wow, that song brings back memories! age of innocence!

NBK466 said...

I did remeber Donny & Mary Osmand yet TOO YOUNG to remember their songs...

simah said...

suara n lagu orang lama lama dulu memang lain dan berkualiti...tak mcm suara orang zaman sekarang...

lagu puppy love ni sedap la akak...

zino said...

teringat kisah dolu dolu hehe

silversarina said...

To all commentors.... Thanks for the comments and you're all absolutely right, The Osmond will always be the pearl oh heart....

It so true with their good behaviour , kindness and sweet voice.......

D said...

eeee.... nostalgia!! cute, cute!

silversarina said...

d....... cutekan dia and his nostalgic songs... :P