BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pics of Syria....


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was quite busy yesterday with an early morning rush to mimi and izzat's school to settle this sem's school fees and was shocked to hear the crying voice of mimi when she refused to get into her school bus ... I just 'passed' her to her teacher...off she went....this morning no more cries.. cos she's been on holidays for almost 3 weeks....

Then,I went to Al mawed travel agency to get sumayyah's ticket refund since she won't be able to come back this year ..not enough holidays...then got to the housing bank to pay my house rent and sent the ticket refund money to sumayyah via western union.

Bought some stuff on my way home and did some cooking cos adam and the gang of 6 from mu'tah called me last night to tell me that they are coming late in the evening . They came to amman for their outing. I prepared mee bandung, popia, yogurt+fruit pudding . They brought a moist chocolate cake and bread pudding .

Then a group of girls(syidah and 5 others )from mutah who came to amman to buy some books spent their night at my house since it was already late to get back to mu'tah.

Alhamdulillah everything went truly fine.....still another day to come.......

0 comments: