BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 09, 2007

From Urdun to Suria.....

Just arrived from Syria (in Arabic Suria )9.30pm last night...5days full of excitement...from amman-irbid-ramtha-darr'a-busra-damascus-homs-hama-halab-old damascus-zabadani-saad-nawa.

What more can I say, 19 of us from Jordan(in Arabic Urdun ) ,sampai dah tak larat nak heret kaki menjejaki maqam para anbiya' dan sahabat nabi saw serta other historical places dari utara ke selatan syria.

We had a chance to visit these places:

* Di Bosra -ziarah Rom teater terbesar di timur tengah

* Di Bosra - masjid Mabrak an-naqah-tempat persinggahan Rasulullah berdagang

* Di Homs- ziarah maqam-maqam khalid al walid, khalifah umar abd aziz, kaab bin ahbar, ubaidillah dan abdullah ibn jaafar at-tayyar.

* Di Hama - Melawat Kincir Air Lama ( Noria), Castle ibn Wardan, Beehive house.

* Di Halab - Souq Halab, masjid lama dan kota lama halab, maqam nabi khidir, maqam, nabi ibrahim, istana salahuddin al ayubi, masjid umawi halab, maqam nabi zakaria, kesan tapak kaki rasulullah saw di masjid karimiyyah.

* Di Damascus - maqam habil di zabadani, maqam saidah zainab, maqam para sahabat di bab saghir, masjid umawi, maqam nabi yahya, maqam salehuddin al ayubi, muaz bin jabal, abi darda', souq hamidiah,kota lama damsyiq, muzium negara syria, masjid tekiyah suleimeniyah.

* Di Syeikh Saad - ziarah maqam nabi ayub, maqam saad bib ubaidah al ansari.

* Di Nawa - ziarah maqam imam nawawi.

Even though this is my third time visiting syria there are still many other historical places have yet to be explored....next time InsyaAllah.

I enjoyed the beautiful/ not so beautiful sceneries along the way...from baldy-rocky mountains to green- bushy- grass and lucky us to have visited maqam Habil (anak nabi Adam ) which was located on top of the white-snowcapped mountain ( rasa macam kat alps je ! )

I was also glad to have met my ex-students who are studying in damascus who came to see me at my hotel ...nakaie , abidah ,aiman, asma, khair...tq for coming . InsyaAllah I'll come back next time just to be with all of them (18 of them altogether).

(Photos zaid saved dalam his laptop dan bawa balik ke mu'tah. InsyaAllah this monday I post them in my blog.)

Alhamdulillah the trip was safe and full of excitement ....everything went smoothly. I'm beginning to admire Suria more than before and maybe if I stay a bit longer I'm sure Syria might become my next home away from home....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This afternoon my darling hubby will be going back to UAE.....April pulak cuti...goodbye dear darling....(nak pergi jalan mana april ni ???? )

0 comments: