BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nothing much..............

It rained last night, still cloudy outside and I'm alone this morning . Zaid went back to Mu'tah after his English class yesterday, got unfinish business over there. Izzat and mimi as usual..at school.


Nothing much happened yesterday...... my neighbour came to my house asking for the delicious chocolate cake recipe( my bday cake which I gave them some)......... Then Muhammad, my neighbour's son came to borrow my phone to call his mom since they were 'locked' outside the house(4 of them), they forgot to bring the house key. I invited them to stay at my house while waiting for the key since it's pretty cold yesterday. The boys played football outside with Izzat and the small one, maram did some colouring with mimi inside.

Safiyyah, my daughter in Ukraine just got back from her europe tour ( romania, italy, hungary, vatican city,poland) . Happy betul dapat jalan dan dah plan nak jalan ke other european countries next year. Glad that she's happy ... Tak boleh jadi ni...I tak sampai lagi kat negara-negara tu.....



Sumayyah, my daughter in South Korea went to Phoenix Ville Ski Resort last week. She is no longer staying in the dormitory, she is moving into a rented apartment off campus with 4 other students. She's living with girls from Indonesia, Mongolia, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. It's comfortable living in the hostel but with the new ruling that each student who stays on campus must pay for the food served at the U cafe. Since most of the food is not halal(koreans eat a lot of pork ) she might as well rent a house where she can cook .Hopefully she can get along with all her housemates...time to be an adult.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mcm familiar je gambar2 yg your daughter ambik kat atas tu. hihihi

silversarina said...

jhazkitaro,

ha ah rasa macam balik kampung je kan...salute ..u r the travelling master...keep it up dear!!