BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm so touched.......

Alhamdulillah , I'm finally back in the cyber world after being denied to get thru my blogsphere for more than 10 days.

What a touching feeling when I opened my blog 2 minutes ago ....... now only I know there are many bloggers out there who are really my truly and caring companions.Praise be to ALLAH.

It's a longggggg story behind my absence..I'd been somewhere, somehow ''out'' there without having no time out to be in the cyber space.... I would rather keep the ''out'' land to myself.... ( I'll be going home for good by end of the year, InsyaAllah ).....then my ADSL cable connection was out for more than a week....actually it's still disconnected and after asma' smsed me yesterday, I told her my internet line would be okay today but till this afternoon when I called the telecom they said they were facing a big problem with my cable....asma also mentioned there're many makcik bloggers asking about my whereabouts....so here I am at the Kempinski Hotel internet cafe...while waiting for zaid and izzat having fun time bowling , I decided to have a peep on my blog... I hate going to cc but today I can't wait any longer to be with my cyber friends.

To all my cyber friends , I'm so grateful to have all of you as my dearest companions. I apologize for not responding earlier ( I wish I could, so so sorry !! ). Well ,I never thought all of you would be worried of my absence.

InsyaAllah , I'll be fully back in the blogsphere once my cable is fixed. As for now, I really like to thank all of you who are so kind hearted and caring. May our friendship last forever...Amin.

Happy Mother's Day and Have a nice weekend !!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back into the cyber world. Do write more..

J.T. said...

Glad to hear from you. I kept checking on your blog but there was no updated. Then I emailed you. No reply. Then I wondered what's happening. I gave one more try and saw a new entry. phew!
Happy Mother's Day to you LUJ. :)

Kak Elle said...

What a relief!!!alhamdulillah you are fine like j.t. I too send you an email but get no reply.

Coming home end of this year???we can arrange for makcik bloggers party.....hahaha

J.T. said...

*aiyaya.. my English ah..
I meant to say "I kept checking on your blog but there was no update". NOT 'updated'. hehehe

Faizah said...

Kak Sarinah...
Selamat Hari Ibu...ingatkan menghilang ke mana..alhamdulillah semua selamat..

Umi Hazim said...

welcome back to cyber world. happy mother's day to u.

Mama Rock said...

rina, happy mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Alhamdullilah, glad to know that u're ok, Kak Rina.
I was wondering too:)
Happy Mother's Day!

Mama Sarah said...

oooohhh ada juga kes2 mcmni di sana ya. itu hari kawan di msia 'terputus hubungan' for a month!

Anonymous said...

Ya la Ina, Selepas seminggu tgk u tak ada update apa2 dan tak balas any of the comments, I pun risau jugak..ingat u sakit ke, atau pun mungkin u pegi jalan ke mana2, tapi ini time sekolah, takkan u pergi jalan pulak. So, I pun suruh Asma' call u atau sms u. 2 hari lepas I pun ada sms u jugak (since I masih simpan no hp u sejak balik dr Jordan tempohari) tapi bila takde balasan I pun suruh Asma' sms u lagi. U ada terima tak sms I tu? atau pun u dah tukar no hp?

Happy Mothers Day. Anyway, for me Mothers Day bukan satu hari nih saja, tapi 365 hari setahun.

ok. InsyaAllah, kalau balik M'sia dan jalan2 ke Shah Alam jgn lupa singgah rumah I.

Sya said...

Alhamdullilah...

Happy Mother's Day LUJ

aNIe said...

Happy Mothers Day...Alhamdulillah...you are okay...tertanya-tanya jugak kemana u menghilang...senyap aje..risau jugak...

Kak Lady pun kat shah alam jugak tau...heheheh

Anonymous said...

rina...welcome back..happy mom's day...

eh sunyi juga without u...:)

id

Ajzie said...

Happy Mothers Day.. Kak Rina

NBK466 said...

Selamat Hari Ibu & Selamat Kembali Ke Alam Cyber..

Mulan said...

happy mother's day kak rina.. semoga sentiasa dirahmati Allah..
rindu lama tak dengar cite..

silversarina said...

zlaa.... InsyaAllah I akan terus blogging...


+++++++++++++


j.t. .... Tq...I'll be checking my mail...


++++++++++++++


kak elle.... InsyaAllah jadi kot I balik kampung nanti...I dah add ur YM. TQ.


++++++++++++++


faizah.... Same to you...Happy Mother's Day.


++++++++++++++


mmj..... TQ so much.


++++++++++++++


mama rock..... semoga kita semua menjadi ibu mithali, InsyaAllah.


++++++++++++++


hazia.... yes, I'm back. Tq.


+++++++++++++


mama sarah...... ur 'package' is on the way..... I'll email you.


+++++++++++++


ummu asma.... samalah kita jadi ibu sepanjang masa setiap saat... I tak dapat sms you...still the same no...anyhow, tq for ur concern,asma pun ada sms I.


+++++++++++++


sya..... Harap you are happy on mother's day...


+++++++++++++


kak lady..... harap lepas ni tak de problem line dah...serik rasa tak de internet hehehe. happy mother's day to you too.


++++++++++++++


id..... 'romeo' pun sunyi jugak ekkk..gurau je. TQ.


++++++++++++++


ajzie.... TQ and salam hari ibu juga buat ajzie...


++++++++++++++


nbk 466.... timakasih dan Alhamdulillah masih dapat bersua di alam cyber.


+++++++++++++


mulan.... Tq and akak pun amat rindu kat you all.