BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 25, 2007

13 years of joy...... Alhamdulillah.

Izzat is now 13 years old....

SELAMAT HARIJADI !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! EIDUL MILAD !!

Izzat is my 4th child, born after 5 years without a new baby in the house… he’s cute with fair complexion, brown hair, 2 big round eyes, thick eyebrows , quite big and not so sharp nose and most of all he didn’t cry a lot… easy to handle and care…..

Carrying him inside for almost 9 months…as usual… so much in pain….. morning/afternoon/evening/night/dawn sicks ..24/7… I was admittted twice to the hospital for being so weak…couldn’t move around, couldn’t smell almost all things including the smell of WATER..yes Water …from the pipe, bottle ,cup ..whatever containers…I would vomit at once…. Couldn’t stand the smell of food, detergent, perfume..seemed like my smelling sense was taken away from me…

My sight…all brokedown..no books, no TV..no sunlight …all I did was closing my eyes from morning till night…no talking to anybody…just a few words with Zaid, sofie and maya once in a while…pity them… having no helper…they ( aged 8,.7,.5 respectively ) helped a lot inside and outside the house, they ironed their school uniforms when my hubby had to be away, they bought their own breakfast and lunch …basically they did almost everything…





I remember I had my own plate and cup which couldn’t be washed using dish detergent since I couldn’t stand the smell…At one time my darling was away in Bintulu…before he left, he bought a pack of nasi lemak’ plastic wrappers..so when my kids and I ate any food..we just layered the plates with plastic. We didn’t have to wash the plates with detergent….finished eating…threw away the plastic…it really helped me from vomitting caused by smelling the soap…When I took my bath, I covered my nose with a handkerchief to avoid smelling the soap…my darling was the one who washed my hair… I sat down on a chair..he would scrubbed and applied some shampoo ( could only use Sebamed brand since is has least odour ) while I pinched and covered my nose ….well hair needed to be washed…thank you darling….

One night I was furious when my darling came back from the surau with the smell of ‘minyak atar’/perfume which was my number 1 enemy(threw up there and then )… He knew that I couldn’t stand the smell….I was really mad at him..coming into the house with that killing smell…( I liked the smell before !! )…Pity him…he apologized and he explained that there’s a man in the surau who went on spraying his perfume to all the men there including my darling ( even though he didn’t wear any perfume, he still smelt okay…. My darling is never a ‘busuk’ type one lah )…


Back to Izzat ( I didn’t realized…I write more about my pregnancy than the birthday boy…well, he was inside me..so he’s the one that ‘changed ‘ me/my life afterall… .hahahaha )

Izzat was born almost at noon, 26th may 1994 at the Family Clinic Kuantan……. He’s been a healthy and smart boy ….I had mentioned before in one of my previous entries .. I had the idea of having a home schooling project for him since I sensed that he could be a genius boy.. He could remember what I taught in just a few minutes.... So, I sent him to 3 different teachers when he was approaching the age of 3..for his Bahasa Melayu, English (smart learning course ) and Qiraati….I only taught him Maths at home… He could read BM, English and Quran by the age of 3+ and at 5 he khatam (finished ) reading the Quran…for Maths…he could do the division of numbers up to any limit…( even millions )… at the age of 4.

At 5 while other kids were at kindergarten, izzat was always with me….not much to do..just sending him to his 3 tuition classes …..

One day I passed thru a kindergarten…I saw izzat’s face and he looked so excited seeing the kids running and playing outside that pre-school…. Then , I asked him …

” Do you want to go to school ? “

He nodded…..I felt so guilty at that moment…..I realized if I went on with my home schooling project, he could be a genius but he would have no social skill..no friends to play…he would be a robot....

I went backhome and discussed the matter with my hubyy..and a few days after ..off we went to a pre-school nearby… However, izzat didn’t want to go to that school… He wanted to go the school that he saw the other day…. I brought him there and had him registered there and GONE WAS MY HOME SCHOOLING PROJECT……Izzat started his normal school life…. Since then he always scored top in class and just recently, he got no 1 here in his school in Amman where all lessons are taught in Arabic except for the English language subject… He shared the top scorer with a palestinian boy.. both of them scored 19.4 / 19.5 ~ 100% almost a perfect score , Alhamdulillah… He' s eyeing to go to Manchester ( 2 in 1 package...study and soccer ) to do his undergraduate in 'somekind' of engineering (has yet to decide ), InsyaAllah.

I guess I’m very much blessed having him as my son, he’s a smart, sportive and active..not a nerd…book-worm type….he's now the top striker (soccer) at his school... he’s charming and handsome ( jangan perasan ) and he’s my best companion now(having him around all the time )…still a bit ‘manja’ type and always ‘walking with his pillow and blanket and squeezing his body to sleep next to mimi and me when my hubby is not around…’

That’s my charming birthday boy…. But with one MAIN weakness…always have to tell/order him to take his bath…. ( I think it came from me when I was pregnant ( Izzat ), I forced myself to bathe..just because of the smell of the soap that could make me ‘die’….. )

I LOVE YOU IZZAT.. ….YOU’LL ALWAYS BE MY CUTE BABYBOY .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

16 comments:

k.d said...

Masya-Allah...Alhamdulillah...

Hilang segala rasa susah masa mengandung ye bila anak berjaya...

Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan berjaya dunia akhirat..

Kak Elle said...

Happy birthday Izzat from sg:)

you went through a lot but the fruit of the labour is a genius!!

semoga menjadi anak yg soleh dan success in everything:)

lelakhalidah said...

Hi K Rina.

Happy birthday to Izzat.. apa petua nak dapat anak genius mcm izzat yer?

silversarina said...

k.d.,

setakat ini Alhamdulillah okay semuanya...but still a very long way to go...hoping for the brighter future, INsyaAllah.


++++++++++++


kak elle,


Izzat ucapkan Thank you for the birthday wish....

alahan teruk semuanya lupa bila dah bersalin dan tak serik-serik tu... I myself tak percaya bila dah lama tak de anak, naknya anak lagi....


++++++++++++


lelakhalidah,


Terimakasih . Memang taktau apa petuanya..apapun I sentiasa bersyukur atas apa saja kurniaan dariNYA.

Have a nice weekend !!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Izzat.

It is such a nice feel when you are happy with your child's achievemenet. More importantly you have done well to raise such a fine young man. Syabas!

Anonymous said...

ooww. birthday izzat hari ni eh. terharu pulak bile bace ur artikel. mcm mane la my mum rase mase mengandungkan kiteorg adik-beradik dulu. anyway, kirim salam kat izzat ye. he's really a good boy..

rozie yusof-azlan said...

Salaam from Dhahran..jumpa your blog via check and check links-links..Nice blog..memang tune in sekali to your writings about anak2 nie... All the best !! Rozie

Anonymous said...

Worth d 9-month suffering ya?:)
Happy Birthday to Izzat!

NURAZZAH8 said...

Alhamdulillah mmg segala sakit dan penat lelah hilang bila dah bersalin dan lihat anak di depan mata sihat dan cukup sifatnya. Apalagi bila dah membesar dikurniakan Allah kelebihan dari segi akal fikiran dsb.
Selamat panjang umur dan murah rezeki utk Izzat. Semoga Allah memberkati dan Merahmati hidup Ina sekeluarga hingga ke akhir hayat, IA.

SoFie NuR said...

hepi besday izzat bucuk.......hihihi..

nk hadiah?!! ehmm...kene pikir lu..

Idham said...

happy birthday Izzat! Ensem anak mama Rina....

suka tenguk a very happy young man there!

Best wishes, from pakcik uncle idham

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Izzat. Mudahan akan menjadi anak yang soleh dan berjaya dunia akhirat

mommy said...

antara kitorg adik beradik,izzatla yang paling terer dlm bab2 bljr..
(jeles nie)...hihi

happy birthday..sweet 13..x sangke dah tua dah rupenye..^_^..

silversarina said...

ruby ahmad,

Thanks for the birthday wish...

InsyaAllah, I really hope izzat would be a very fine young man :)


+++++++++++++


jhaz dear,

Izzat ucapkan terima kasih pada abang doktor jhaz... dia takut tengok darah, so tak boleh nak jadi doktor, mau pengsan dibuatnya :)

Setiap ibu akan mengalami saat yang paling manis waktu mengandung (walaupun alahan seteruk mana , perasaan teruja sentiasa menanti kelahiran zuriat masing-masing )..pada ibu yang tidak mengalami alahan ianya merupaka satu anugerah yang diberikan ALLAH , bagi ibu yang alahan tahap kronik (makcik amat faham sebab alahan ni bukan dibuat-buat )ianya merupakan ujian dari Yang Maha Esa...


++++++++++++++

rozie,

salam orang Dhahran..Tq for visiting...
nanti I visit you (ur blog )..

Kisah anak-anak ni memang takkan habis untuk dicatat dan dijadikan pengalaman dalam hidup.. :)

silversarina said...

hazia,

akak selalu jugak punya perasaan yang berbeza, agaknya sebab semuanya 'jammed' masa pregnant, so tak banyak gangguan ( lihat yang tak elok, dengar yang tak baik, rasa yang tak sedap, pergi ke tempat yang tak condusive).. so anak pun agaknya jadi senang untuk dididik...that's my personal thought nak ubat hati yang kadangkala sedih dan sayu sebab waktu pregnant I wasn't the 'real' person anymore....

tq for the wish...


+++++++++++++


nurazzah8,

Thank you ..Do pray for Izzat to succeed in whatever his future venture...


+++++++++++++

sofie dear,


thank you, thank you... belated hadiah mesti lagi hebat... you know what he likes..same birthday present pun tak kisah janji ada kena mengena dengan football..... mimi bagi MU ball, ma apalagi bagi jersey je tapi bukan MU....Italy.... hehehe.

silversarina said...

idham,

Terimakasih pakcik uncle.

Alah ensem pun tak leh nak buat menantu( yelah anak dara you sorang je, dah dewasa mesti dah ada yang punya..hehehe.. tak dapat den nak berbesan... gurau je :)

Rasa sekelip mata je anak-anak makin membesar dari sehari ke sahari...


+++++++++++++


zlaa,

Thanks zlaa...itulah juga doa yang kami selalu ucapkan...anak yang soleh .


++++++++++++


princess dear,

Ehhh anak mama yang lain pun excellent juga tau..tapi yelahkan apa-apa pun memang izzat memang pick-up dia macam laju dari yang lain ... Apapun masih panjang lagi perjalanan dia ...

Izzat ni dah bermisai dan tinggi dari mama dah..cepat betul 'tua' dia ni...hehehehe