BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 12, 2007

May Jannah Their Destiny

Al Fatihah to all these three wonderful figures who passed away yesterday.

1. Hj Zaid , my neighbour in kemaman. He involved in a car accident in mersing and died on the spot yesterday at 4pm malaysian time. I've known him for more than 7 years and he is a very helpful person and a devoted surau committee. When my husband was not around, he's the one who always cared about me and my family.I remember when I had an accident in dec 2004 and my husband was away in vietnam, I was so panicked and didn't know what to do, so this arwah zaid was the one who calmed me down and went along with me to the police station to lodge a report and wrote the report for me. When my housing area was flooded ,he was incharged with the victims evacuation since he is working with a marine company in kemaman ( the company provided the boats ). My neighbourhood and the surau will surely miss him and I personally owe him a million thanks for what you've done to us. INsyaAllah, we'll meet again in the hereafter.

2. Ustaz Tahir, my neighbour in Ipoh passed away after 4 days in a coma after he collapsed in the bathroom.He is a very good friend of my parents and he has a travel agency especially for umrah package. My mom said he was not feeling well for quite a long time and this year he didn't go for hajj due to his poor health.

3. Makcik Sarah, also my neighbour in Ipoh passed away after been in bed for almost a year because of her high blood pressure. I've known this makcik since I was small. She is famous in the neighbourhood since she has 18 children, yes 18 , her own children with only one dearest husband, arwah cikgu zul. 14 boys and 4 girls including 2 pairs of twins. Makcik sarah has a very big bungalow and I forget how many rooms there are in that bungalow. When I was small I used to play with the children and one I thing I noticed makcik sarah is a very kind mother and all her children are closed to her, she never yelled at them and almost all the children are good-looking, makcik sarah is a pretty lady .I'm sad when my brother told me the sad news because I'll never see her again when I'm back in Ipoh this coming Monday.

I'll always pray that all of you will be granted with the most beautiful jannah ever.......... INSYAALLAH. AMIN

0 comments: