BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

CIKGU RAHIM IN MEMORY......

This morning I received a message from my darling hubby telling me that Cikgu Rahim ,our dearest neighbour backhome had passed away on the first day of 2007 . He passed away at 1.30am 1/1/07 of chest pain in the middle of the night. Al Fatihah.

He is such a very kind and humble person I've ever known. He and his wife are teachers and they have seven wonderful children. They live such a modest life but they are always happy. Backhome I used to tell my darling hubby that I admire cikgu rahim's life, it looks like they are spending their joyful life at the fullest. Their children used to be my tuition students and they are so nice, they always speak nicely, no bad/rude words ever came out from their mouths. Cikgu Rahim never missed going to our surau for jemaah prayers. My darling hubby also told me this morning that he'll miss cikgu Rahim since he is like our big brother (he is 52 )in our housing area. We'll surely miss him a lot...........(no sight of him walking to the surau in his kain pelikat when we are backhome again !! )

May Allah grant him with paradise, Amin.

Life is too short........no one ever knows ...........
ONLY ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY KNOWS.....

0 comments: