BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Berita Terkini....

* In less than a week my darling hubby will be coming back and this time he has 28days to spend with us(only 17 days with me since I'm going back to my hometown for 10 days). It seems a bit odd, hubby coming back and I'm off to Ipoh but this is our best solution. He'll take care of my kids (mimi and izzat still have classes until late january) I can't let Zaid look after them since he's also taking classes at british council.

The reason I'm going back is because both my mom and my mom-in-law are not doing very well. My hubby had gone back home last Ramadan and he suggested that it would be nice if I could visit both my moms. So after a long discussion, my hubby and I came up with this idea, he comes back and I go back.....He gives me 10 days to spend my time in malaysia...So I have a chance to meet my family backhome and can still be with my hubby after coming back and join the JELAJAH SYRIA 2007 early February organized by my son Zaid.This time we'll have a chance to explore many parts of Syria(I've only been to Damascus,Aleppo ,Dir'aa and Bosra). Hopefully our plan goes smoothly , InsyaAllah.

*********************************************************************************

* Zaid, my eldest son , had passed his intermediate 1 at british council and tomorrow he'll continue taking the intermediate 2. He had such a high spirit to be able to speak and write good english. He's very fluent in arabic and bahasa melayu. When he expressed he is keen in learning english at british council , my hubby and I gave our 100% support . We sent him to Al Imam international Institute when he was 11 and he became a hafiz at age 13. Then ke took SMU exam at 14 and SPM exam at 15.He entered University of Mu'tah at age 16.He graduated from Syariah Islamiyyah at age 20. So , he is still very young to start any kind of job, it's better for him to be an expert in english before 'diving' into business world(he is keen to be a business man since he's a boy). Maybe one day he'll go back to his hometown ( he was born in Alexandria, Virginia, USA ) and does his business there....Good Luck to you my sweetheart son, zaid.

***********************************************************************************

* Safiyyah my second child cannot wait to spend her winter vacation in 3 european countries, Italy, Hungary and Poland starting early february. We let her go since she's always very busy studying and have lots of tests,quizzes and exams. Crimea State Medical University or CSMU ( heboh pasal di tarik balik pengiktirafan oleh MMC kemudian diiktiraf semula kepada sesiapa yang masuk 1st year before 31 dec 2004) Sofie is an ex-MRSM student and did her pre-medical course in Ukraine and she started her first year in Sept 2004 , so , she's still ok. However the MMC agenda( ???) had demotivated most of the students st CSMU because even those JPA scholars (my daughter is under FAMA )who did their practical back in Malaysia were treated badly by the hospital staff(macam pelajar csmu tak layak jadi doktor padahal almost all malay students who study there scored excellent results in their SPM!! ) CSMU was established 50 years ago and is the only ex-soviet U yang di recognised by the British medical board..CSMU is ranking the 17th top medical U by WHO in the world...So, whatever happens (nak iktiraf atau tak ) my daughter still studies there because I believe she has lot to gain there. I told my daughter kerja mana-mana pun ada...She could go back to her hometown(she was born in Georgetown, Washington DC, USA) and practise her MD there, InsyaAllah. Good luck in your exam and selamat bercuti my darling Sofie...

**********************************************************************************

* My 3rd child, sumayyah had started her 2nd level for korean language program(time flies so fast . it's been 4 months now since we kissed goodbye). She was very interested to enter korean university since sekolah menengah lagi so after her SPM we decided to send her to korea. All foreign students have to undergo at least 4 levels of korean language before register for undergraduate courses.So far so good.....she has yet to decide her major for undergraduate next September.. She is very interested in Mechanical Engineering (design) like my darling hubby, so InsyaAllah she'll take ME as her major.Good luck to you, my dear darling Maya.

***********************************************************************************

* Izzat my 4th child is having his final exam now..all subjects are in arabic except english language. I am so happy because he's doing extremely well in class( he's a brilliant boy ). I remember I once had a special project for izzat ( home-schooling ). I started to teach him at home and even had tuition teachers for him since he was 2 years old. He could read at age 3(malay, english, quran )He had his first katam quran at age 5+. When he was 5, he was with me all the time and one day I passed by a kindergarten , I asked him if he wanted to go to school, he nodded. Then I realised that he missed something, SOCIAL life, he needed friends. So the best place to have friends was going to school.End of my home-schooling project.I still believe home-schooling could produce genius kids.Izzat is eyeing to go to Manchester U (he is MU no 1 fan )in future, InsyaAllah.Good luck to you my soul-mate Izzat dear.

***********************************************************************************

* Syamimi my darling youngest child....8 years gap.....what more could I ask from Allah...Alhamdulillah..Allahuakbar...she's truly my dear sweetheart and my life...I had the most difficult time pregnant(maybe dah 30+ masa tu !! ) ..My project for mimi, Beijing, China( I love beijing after visiting beijing twice !!).I set mimi's life to start at chinese school... I don't know now because jordan doesn't have any chinese school...well, she's studying at a private arabic school and she can speak arabic now... still long way to go since she's only 4 years old.. My baby mimi, stay cute okay....

Sekian berita terkini , Ummu Zaid melaporkan dari Syariq Al Qurtubi, Amman, Urdun.

0 comments: