BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Iftar bersama pelajar..

Alhamdulillah today is the 15th day of ramadan n so far ramadan has been so good , not much problem, nice weather n well of health.

I'm so very much in mood since for the past two days my house was full with malaysian students having iftar (breaking fast ) together with me. Those students ada yang dari Mu'tah, Amman n Irbid..may i jot down their names .. echah,kakngah,ikin,marwa,saadiah,fadli,shahrul,angah zarir,hafizudin,nain,zahrin. I masak nasi tomato, rendang daging, sayur goreng, popeyes chicken, choco donat n fruits. OKlah nak masak banyak tak larat bulan pose ni,tapi oklah agaknya.

There were two just-married couples who were also present at my house , marwa&sagol, Saadiah&fadli..Congratulations!! Fadli is my ex-student back then in kemaman. Ikut jejak langkah cikgunya yang kahwin masa belajar haha!

MIMI yang paling happy sebab ramai kakak datang, dia makan dan makan n malam tu echa from irbid tido kat rumah, lagi tambah suka dia. Actually echah is my best friend's daughter in kemaman n she's studying in JUST.

It's nice to have them at our house for iftar since dah lama jugak they all tak datang sebab kuliah has started untuk fall semester.

Anyhow, i just want them to know that i enjoy their presence very much n may Allah grant us the best ramadan ever .Amin.

0 comments: