BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Al Fatihah........

Al Fatihah............

This morning I received an sms from my darling hubby that it's confirmed that the Malaysian Helicopter Sdn Bhd (MHS) pilot who was found dead in a helicopter wreckage near exxon-mobil platform was Captain Salleh Teguh who used to be our neighbour in Kerteh.... He used to be a TUDM pilot before he joined MHS whose job was to carry workers to/from petroleum platforms daily. Captain Salleh as we know is a very kind person n it so happens that his father-in-law ,Pakcik Hamdan used to be my arwah/late father's best friend when they were in the army long time ago. I got to know this pakcik when the late captain salleh moved to our housing area in kerteh early 1990s.. That captain's house was the 3rd on the right of my house (double-storey terrace then!)

When I browsed through Malaysian newspapers today, I saw the faces of arwah n his children(they are all grown ups now )...I was sad but I know his wife ,Mariana or I call her Kak Midah is 'pasrah n redha ' with what had happened.She also mentioned in the paper that during last ramadan her late husband who 's also their nearby surau committee member, spent most of his time performing ibadah n read Quran a lot, Alhamdulillah.

This incident reminds me to always think of Allah the AlMighty because I never know when my heart stops beating...this entire colourful/attractive world is only a transit before heading n residing in the permanent destination.

Let's pray to Allah the Most Gracious God to grant Captain Salleh with paradise, Amin.

0 comments: