BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 18, 2006

happy sweet 17...sue

Happy bday sumayyah. Alhamdulillah she had safely arrived at Incheon International Airport last night(korean time ). My sister's student, brother Zairemy welcomed and fetched sumayyah at the airport.

Tengah hari tadi i talked to sumayyah di rumah girls yang sumayyah tumpang sementara. She sounded happy, alhamdulillah. thank you so much to zairemy,leela ,fung yee, siaw fen and other students yang banyak membantu. Semoga Allah membalas jasa kalian.




Petang tadi i kemas bilik sumayyah and simpan barang2 yang tak berkenaan. Actually i can't stand looking at her stuff(makes me sob,sob,sob) I miss her so much, she's been so kind to me, she shares a great deal of sweet and bitter life sepanjang kami bersama.She understands my mood , my sadness,ohh she means a lot to me.




Anyhow, i wish sumayyah a happy 17th birthday(surprise party dah buat ) , sorry hadiah mama tak seberapa ( poket kurang !! ).

0 comments: